Pakistan Real Estate Times -  Pakistan Property News
Govt decides to construct flats for Federal officers in Sector I-12 - Printable Version

+- Pakistan Real Estate Times - Pakistan Property News (https://www.pakrealestatetimes.com)
+-- Forum: Pakistan Real Estate / Property News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest Pakistan Property & Economic News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Govt decides to construct flats for Federal officers in Sector I-12 (/showthread.php?tid=14353)

Govt decides to construct flats for Federal officers in Sector I-12 - Salman - 05-10-2012 12:29 PM

Govt decides to construct flats for Federal officers in Sector I-12

Islamabad—The federal government has decided to construct flats in Sector I-12 of the federal capital for federal officers as land dispute between Pakistan Housing Foundation (PHF) and Capital Development Authority (CDA) has been resolved.

Flats in Sector I-12 would be constructed for federal officers of 17, 18 and 19 grades on 16 acres of land and price of flat would be 3.4 million rupees for 17 and 18 grade officials and 4.7 million rupees for grade 19 officers. It is relevant to mention here that government officials paid 25 percent down payment in January 2011 but the project was delayed as there was a dispute between CDA and PHF on prices of land but now the dispute is resolved on the intervention of Cabinet Division and Housing Ministry