Pakistan Real Estate Times -  Pakistan Property News
Illegal possessions in sector I-11 to be vacated - Printable Version

+- Pakistan Real Estate Times - Pakistan Property News (http://www.pakrealestatetimes.com)
+-- Forum: Pakistan Real Estate / Property News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest Pakistan Property & Economic News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Illegal possessions in sector I-11 to be vacated (/showthread.php?tid=14828)

Illegal possessions in sector I-11 to be vacated - Salman - 12-03-2012 11:55 AM

Islamabad—Capital Development Authority (CDA) development work in sector I-11 would be expedited as, all the adverse possession will be vacated by the end of December this year, This was decided at a meeting chaired by Member Estate Shaista Sohail and participated by the representatives Of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa Administration, UNHCR, ICT, Police & and other relevant government organizations.

Meeting was briefed about the chronic issues related to Sector I-11, which are real hindrance in the development of this sector.

Most important of all are the Slums in this area which are not only barrier in the development work but also cause multiple problems in the Federal Capital. It was agreed that all these Katchi Abadis would be demolished by the end of December,2012.

Meeting was also appraised that development work of stalled Sector is the priority area of CDA Management and according to the directions of Chairman, CDA Syed Tahir Shahbaz, a comprehensive strategy has been formulated to vacate CDA lands from adverse possessions and remove all the hurdles in the development of Stalled sector.

Member Estate Shaista Sohail said that CDA needs cooperation of the concerned departments so that the lands can be vacated and possession could be handed over to allotees development may be carried out at faster pace. Representatives of different formations admired CDA’s efforts and assured CDA their full cooperation.