Pakistan Real Estate Times -  Pakistan Property News
CDA to auction commercial plots - Printable Version

+- Pakistan Real Estate Times - Pakistan Property News (https://www.pakrealestatetimes.com)
+-- Forum: Pakistan Real Estate / Property News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest Pakistan Property & Economic News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: CDA to auction commercial plots (/showthread.php?tid=15158)

CDA to auction commercial plots - Salman - 06-26-2013 11:56 AM

Islamabad : Under the banner of Capital Development Authority (CDA), auction of commercial plots in Markaz I-12 situated at the junction of Rawalpindi and Islamabad and in different developed sectors of Islamabad will be held on June 27 and 28, at Jinnah Convention Centre. Commercial plots in developed sectors would be offered for open auction on June 27, the first day of auction whereas commercial plots of Markaz I-12 will be auctioned on June 28.

This auction will commence at 10:00 AM and will remain continue till 04:00 PM on both days. Auction process will be supervised by a committee headed by Member Finance Azher Ali Chaudhry. Member Planning and Design, Syed Mustafain Kazmi, Member Estate, Shaista Sohail, Deputy Director General Finance, Director Estate Management-I and II and Director Public Relations are the Members of this auction committee. Commercial plots of Markaz I-12 are being presented for the bidding process for the first time.