Pakistan Real Estate Times -  Pakistan Property News
LDA Introduces a New System to Handover Plots in Avenue-I - Printable Version

+- Pakistan Real Estate Times - Pakistan Property News (https://www.pakrealestatetimes.com)
+-- Forum: Pakistan Real Estate / Property News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: LahoreRealEstate.Com Prices Updates (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: LDA Introduces a New System to Handover Plots in Avenue-I (/showthread.php?tid=16182)

LDA Introduces a New System to Handover Plots in Avenue-I - Salman - 08-26-2014 12:35 PM

The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has devised a whole new system to handover possession of plots to allottees in Avenue-I Residential Scheme.

As compared to previous process, where allottees were required to repeatedly visit LDA offices and go through a tiresome process for getting the possession of their plots; the current process is trouble free. The process includes submission of applications, seeking appointment of concerned officers to visit the site to identify the plot, demarcation, filling of requisite forms, submission of maps/drawings, issuance of challan and approvals.

“According to new process, the LDA team representing Avenue-I directorate and other wings will first visit all blocks of scheme, identify all plots, allot plot numbers, streets and blocks and inscribe other signs indicating passages to main roads, street and blocks,” a senior LDA official described the procedure. After that, allottees can visit the scheme, identify their plots and then contact one-window cell of the LDA to proceed with the process.

The allottees would be asked to submit an application appended with the documents showing proof of ownership and clearance of all dues along with the map of the building structure. “The application will be processed within a day. On the same or very next day, the officials will issue a demand notice regarding payment of map fee to the allottee, who would be issued an approved map,” the official further added.

After that, the allottee would revisit the scheme and submit a copy of the approved map to the LDA site office. An official would also accompany the allottee during the visit to the site to give them a go-ahead to start construction.