Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Effects of political unrest on property
09-12-2014, 01:25 PM

Several Service roads of Industrial Area are in a dilapidated condition after the recent spell of rains in federal capital.

Roads need maintenance by the concerned department of Capital Development Authority (CDA). The road from NDC to 7-Up Chowk along I-10 and I-9 area being used by heavy traffic, gives hideous look as it has been deteriorated by rains. “All roads especially near Islamabad Railway Station and I-10/3 industrial area are in very bad condition and several vehicles have met with accidents” said a motorist.

The road from I-8 Police Station to HEC chowk is used by all kinds of traffic due to the construction of Metro Project over 9th Avenue, has big holes, posing serious threat to the vehicles and drivers. Similarly, link road from Sabzi Mandi to NDC has also been broken and requires immediate maintenance.

While being contacted, an official of the CDA informed that the maintenance work of all the roads is carried out on regular basis. The repair work of all these roads would also be completed as early as possible.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DHA Lahore Phase 7: How Market is behaving in Current Political Instability | Detaile LRE-Azan 0 351 06-01-2023 12:49 PM
Last Post: LRE-Azan
  Low-income: Housing scheme remains a political statement Salman 0 2,944 08-03-2015 01:47 PM
Last Post: Salman