Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DHA Lahore Phase 5 M Block Possession Expected Soon
11-25-2016, 01:35 PM

I think now I am over doing Gwadar. Too much Gwadar only lets talk a little about other things too Forgive me when I believe in some things I cant stop my self until I share my strong feeling about with each and every friend. You know how much I loved Bahria Sector C D E and than DHA6 DHA8 DHA Multan and now Prism Lake City Rahbar and Gwadar. May be I need to get my brain screws tightened Let get to serious notes now.

*Market Alert: DHA Lahore Phase 5 M Block Possession Could Be Announced Any Day Now*

More images of DHA Lahore phase 5 M block can be seen here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lahore-Re...1218141413

and here

https://www.lahorerealesate.com/2016/11/...y-day-now/

Dear friends with limited staff and resources (that cant grow much if you try to deal honestly these day) Lahore real estate is always trying to accommodate your needs and budget. We try to inform/offer trading opportunities to people who stay in close touch with ready funds to buy properties for weeks or months. We try to accommodate big budget buyers without shaking the market. We try to serve working class people like professors bankers with limited monthly savings too. Its hard but we keep trying to look for safest possible options for each type friends.

These days I was seeing many people desperately wanted to build a house in decent location in secure safe fraud free Qabza group free DHA Lahore with all families like best schools and shopping areas parks within short distances BUT their budget even though in crores is still not enough to build a dream house. Plots are just untouchable in DHA5 DHA6 or even non possession DHA8. Not many people willing to go to distance of DHA7 even personally I think DHA 7 development is one of the best to date in DHA infrastructure wise with wide roads etc. Only Prism DHA 9 will have more widest roads parks etc than DHA7.

People who just cant afford DHA6 can get a plot in DHA Lahore phase 5 M block in lowest prices close to most good plots of DHA7 . DHA Lahore phase 5 M block location is as good as DHA8 if not better. DHA phase 5 M block will be best choice in my opinion if you are thinking to start build a house within next few weeks for living or even want to build it to sell fast as builder. Within very short time underpass construction is starting too so its prices will shot up to match DHA Lahore phase 5 some blocks within next 12 months inshaAllah. I believe DHA 5 M block is capable to match prices of A B H J of DHA6 and X W T of DHA8 the best blocks to live due to its location next to trendy Askari 11 and Lahore Ring Road interchange. But today pointing this hidden gem purpose is to offer this for genuine friends on low budget that have budget of DHA10 marla but wanna live in one kanal plot in still decent location that is closest to every thing on ground today not in future years.

Those wanted to by good plots should contact me to assign you special expert that is very hard working helping person in TeamLRE. When or if ready to buy please inform me to have a call back to you. Since message is run in many groups I dont wanna favor one guy to publish his number only in all groups as its injustice for other hard working team members at Lahore Real Estate. So please let me know and I will share number or have a call back to you within 24 hours.

Enjoy these non stop free honest update day after day. Do think about your friends and family to get added to these groups so LRE and them can benefit just like you do without ever visiting the area or any estate office with tons of selling pressure. You are free to research more deeply and any one give you better prices or services but if you feel we exceed competition do give us a try to serve you. Insha Allah you will be life time friend because we believe in long term client age and dont want to hit and run time cell phone no office dealer or a dealer that changes more estates than his socks You know what I mean these type of dealer dont have any respect estate owners how will they let you go without chopping your few fingers with a big TOKA They keep changing estates every month after ripping of clients. I am proud LRE staff is with us for 13 years from the day we opened door. New staff is hired with extreme care to protect our name and trust we earned not with bought likes or fake refreshed page views. We work hard 24/7 to earn bread for our families just like you.

Allah Hafiz

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)
+923224929992 For SMS or WhatsApp messages calls
+16308024186 for Regular calls & SMS but temporarily banned WhatsApp for too many Eid Mubarak text sending.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DHA Lahore Phase 6 Block-E Extension: Unveiling Plot Cuttings, Prices & Construction LRE-Azan 0 260 01-31-2024 02:31 PM
Last Post: LRE-Azan
  DHA Lahore Phase 8 IVY Green: Block Z3, Z4 & Z5 | Latest Prices Updates LRE-Azan 0 217 01-29-2024 07:26 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 9 Prism: Block A & C Plot Prices | When to Expect Possession? LRE-Azan 0 243 01-29-2024 07:25 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 6 - E Block: Exploring Plot Cuttings, Prices & Construction Activiti LRE-Azan 0 245 01-27-2024 04:57 PM
  Latest Visit to DHA Phase 9 Town D Block Lower Portion Plot Cutting & Facilities 5,8 LRE-Azan 0 237 01-26-2024 03:43 PM
  Latest Visit DHA Phase 9 Town D Block Upper Portion Plot Cutting & Facilities 5,8 & 1 LRE-Azan 0 220 01-24-2024 06:51 PM
  Latest Visit to DHA Phase 9 Town C Block Plot Cutting & Facilities 5,8 Marla Plots Pr LRE-Azan 0 214 01-24-2024 06:51 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 8 CCA 3 Commercial in Block S | 4 Marla Commercial Plots for Sale LRE-Azan 0 200 01-22-2024 07:12 PM
  Latest Visit to DHA Phase 9 Town B Block Plot Cutting & Facilities 5 Marla Plots Pric LRE-Azan 0 234 01-20-2024 02:25 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 6 D Block: Location, Property Prices, and Construction Overview LRE-Azan 0 167 01-17-2024 03:37 PM
  Lahore Smart City Plots: Prices, Development & Possession Updates LRE-Azan 0 191 01-17-2024 03:36 PM
  DHA Rahbar Phase 4: Affordable 5 Marla Community - Possession Plots & Amenities Revea LRE-Azan 0 158 01-15-2024 02:04 PM
  Discovering DHA Lahore Phase 7 Block-P: Prime Location, Prices & Construction Updates LRE-Azan 0 180 01-12-2024 01:47 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 9 Prism D Block: Golf Course Influence | Why 2 Kanal Plot Prices Sta LRE-Azan 0 165 01-09-2024 03:06 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 6 B Block: Prices and Prospects | House Construction Opportunities LRE-Azan 0 178 01-08-2024 12:09 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 7 P Block Visit | Plot Prices Prices, Development Status and Facilit LRE-Azan 0 202 01-06-2024 03:16 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 8 Broadway Commercial Block C | 4 & 8 Marla Commercial Plots for Sal LRE-Azan 0 201 01-06-2024 03:16 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 7 W Block Visit | Plot Prices Prices, Development Status and Facilit LRE-Azan 0 182 01-06-2024 03:15 PM
  Explore DHA Lahore Phase 7 Block-S: Street Tour, Construction Highlights, and Price U LRE-Azan 0 179 01-06-2024 02:55 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 6 A Block: Prices and Location Insights | Ideal for House Constructi LRE-Azan 0 169 01-05-2024 07:03 PM